Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Pictures Nov. 16, 2015

 OKAY AND here is the root beer floats we made you know I made root beer for the first time in my mission and it went well it just was clear so I don't know what happened but you know it tasted good so thats all that matters right??(: and here I did pias makeup for a costume party the church had and it turned out fine don't you think??(: wellIim sorry not too many pictures this week but I hope you guys have a awesome week and enjoy the ones I am sending and know I love you so much I hope that you have a awesome week! I love you tons! And hope that all goes well you guys are awesome! I love you guys so much and hope that you guys have a awesome week! i love you guys and hope you do have a awesome week!
love 
hermana Birlyn Willden




 well here are some pictures our apartment and yes I got the package! So awesome thank you guys mom. and dad you guys are the best loved the snow too!(: thank you !



No comments:

Post a Comment