Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nov 30, 2015 pictures


so yeah we were trying to break open up a mini coconut! it was good but we couldn't get it open . . 
 Okay our little thanksgiving pizza thank you mom!  your the best !  And also another day the food we ate I made it look like a smile face how cute right?[: 
jeje
 Okay and here are some more fun Christmas pictures that we took!  So fun right? jeje we were fighting over the box. . [; just for the pic no worries!


Just us putting up our cute little christmas tree how fun! It will be up until at least Christmas!
And here are the last ones from my camera I hope you enjoy them and that you guys have a awesome week and just know that I love you guys and i hope that you have the best week ever you guys are awesome thanks for being the best family ever and for always helping me whenever I need it. I love you guys and really hope that you guys have a awesome week!  

 and some more also me knocking on a door: jeje
Maca is doing my hair. . and here is us on the bus with all the Elders behind us so crazy!

 
 The sunset and this is the motercycle of a investigator.  . He likes his bike just a lot!  but yeah well now I am really done and hope that you like these pictures!  I love you guys tons and hope you have a awesome week you guys are the best love you tons! Have a awesome week! 
Hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment