Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dec. 7, 2015


 okay and here are the other ones guess what its CHRISTMAS TIME I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT [: jeje

So here is one of our investigators houses the decorated it for CHRISTMAS SO AWESOME the made it all of recycled meterials like newspapers and egg cartons and stuff awesome right and here is us in Hermana Cintias house and her cute CHRISTMAS TREE RIGHT??[: jeje well I hope you guys have seen the new CHRISTMAS VIDEO ITS so good there is a new inicitave I don't know how to spell that but if you haven't seen it go watch it and if now watch it again[: I love you guys and hope that you guys have a awesome week you guys are the best[: with lots of love 
hermana Birlyn WIllden

Well here are my feet, our room and my self through the mirror cool huh??[; jeje and also our little tree all lit up and everything. today I put the first ordament on it but you know I forgot to take a pic maybe next week[: I love you guys I'll send you more pictures from my companions camera in a minute love you guys[
Me and my comp with santa on our laps[: I love you guys and hope that you guys have a awesome week you guys are the best i love you guys so much have a awesome week[: love you guys tons
Hermana Birlyn WIllden

No comments:

Post a Comment