Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas in the mission Dec 21, 2015

Okay 
This week was awesome we did lots of awesome things as you will probably see in the pictures that I sent! CHRISTMAS TIME IS THE BEST TIME(: 

I love it here so much so we have seen and witness lots of amazing things here. Hna Cristina  finally accepted her goal for bauptismo and she had her interview her and her daughter and they both PASSED IT! NAILED IT! So awesome .we are so excited for this decision that they have chosen to come unto Christ and make this covenant with him its going to be AWESOME!! im so excited!

Also something else that happened was that . . a missionary went from our ward to go on the mission Ill send you pics to but it just all reminded me of my setting apart and leaving. . so yeah that was that and so awesome to remember why I am here and how really awesome it is to be here, to receive prayers from all over the world. Its so amazing to be a missionary and to work in this work and know that everything is going to be okay. I know that God lives and loves me so much thats why I am here to share his good news at this such beautiful time of year, to give people the news that a SAVIOR IS BORN that He live He loves us so much and I know that He does and that we can help people come unto Him and help people be a part of this wonderful work! Its so awesome to be here I love it so much and hope you guys know that I do! That its such a wonderful privlage to be here!(: 

So yeah also this week we had a conference with presidente Dalton and it went super great and we had a gift exchange and we got legos how awesome right??/(: so awesome I know! jeje I think that Dallas and Logan might like them too, so Ill save em(: jeje its so awesome right we had like a family home evening activity like last year and we sang hymns and we read scriptures about the birth of Christ and it was pretty awesome Im sure you guys are going to do that on Christmas eve!(: 

can I tell you how awesome it is to be here at Christmas time serving a mission again??(: 

ITS PRETTY MUCH THE BEST(; because everyone is focused on Christ and his birth and everything its kinda actually amazing to share the gift that we have with everyone here I love it(: 

yeah so I hope you guys know that I know that God lives and he loves us so much and I know that this is his church!(: thank you so much for all you do and your testimonies you guys are so amazing love you guys so much hope you have a good week!
con mucho amor 
hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment