Thursday, April 2, 2015



March 30, 2015
Okay so this week was good. We had a zone conference with President and it was good to learn all those things he taught us. We learned so much about how better to work with members, and how to teach better and use our time so that was good! Also there is a new video on Abril 6th there will be a YouTube takeover from Mormon messages so I am very excited for that . We will be sharing cards that say He lives I think not 100 percent sure but I think its what it says and be sharing those and sharing the message of the Resurrection. I don't know how to spell that word but yeah that and there is a very beautiful video with it!so there is that!

Also this week I learned a lot about sharing my testimony because I had a very strong impression that for some reason I don't know why but we were with one of our investigators, and I just had the strongest impression that I needed to share my testimony about the car accident I had a while ago, and it was hard because I had to explain it in Spanish, so its good my companion can speak English and good Spanish so she could help me. But the spirit was there so strong like so strong we couldn't deny it! and I know when you have a prompting you need to speak because it may be hard and people may not even understand your words but honestly what I have learned here is that is not important. All that is important is the spirit that you share while you are there and that is what is the most important thing!
Also I learned that when we read the book of Mormon we need to ask specifically for an answer say God is the book true and he will give you a confirming feeling that it is or not! And I know that it is with every fiber in my soul I know that through God we can do all things!


Thank you so much for all you guys do for me and the spirit you guys have you guys are so amazing!  I know that I am protected here and I know that through God all things are possible that we just need to put our faith in Him and He will make it so that we may do all things! I love you guys so much you guys are so amazing and I hope that your week goes well you guys are the best I love you so much have an amazing week! te amo mucho!!!!
con mucho amor 
su hija amiga prima hermana tota
i love you guys
te amo much
hermana Birlyn Willden 

No comments:

Post a Comment