Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015

Okay well this week the familia García was baptised and fue tan bacan! the spirit was there so strong! I know that they truly were ready and that I could feel there spirit with us there so strong!
well this week was kinda long because we were getting everything ready for the baptism and stuff which was a lot more work than I thought that it would be but went awesomely!

Okay also this week I learned that I need to have more confidence in myself that through God I can do everything. I need to do here that he can work through me and that I can do all things that the atonement of Christ is not only for our sins, but to have strength the strength to do all things to have strength for me to speak to not be afraid. It really is kinda a little hard for me because I have always been quiet and have always been like this I guess, but yeah I know that I can do all things through the atonement of JesuCristo I can do all things and that I will be able to do all things to have the spirit with me through all things, I just need to keep pushing forward, letting God do all he needs me to do and speaking with the mouth he gave me with the voice and all I know that through God all things are possible we just need to believe in Him!

Thank you for all that you guys do and for your spirit always here with me. I just want you guys to have the same testimony I do of Christ! And turn to Him give everything to Him because HE WILL HELP YOU! I have learned this more that ever in the last few months so crazy! I love it here so much I love being able to recognize the spirit so strong and everything its the best! 

I hope that you guys all have such an amazing week and remember that we are children of a loving God and our Heavenly Father and he will do all things for us, we just need to put our faith in him. I love you guys so much thank you for everything you have always done for me.
Thank you for your prayers and for all of your faith in me. I know that all is possible we just need to turn ourselves completely to him and he will help you. I know he will if you pray with sincerity with a willingness to act on your answer i know he will I know that!

I have learned this here 

Thank you so much for all you guys do for me and I hope that your week is full of amazing experiences. I love you guys please never forget that 

te amo mucho 
su hija 
hermana
amiga 
sobrina
nieta 
umm tota!
I love you 
hermana Birlyn WIllden (:

No comments:

Post a Comment