Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 9, 2015

 Chao hermana Viega! Brasil awaits! 
well I know she will do amazing things in her house she is so awesome don't even worry!

well I love you guys so much I will tell you how things go next week you are so amazing I love you guys so much! keep pushing forward! I love you guys

keep praying and I know everything will work out for the best you guys are amazing all the love 

from chile to my home I love you guys keep pushing forward with all your trust in Him! I love you guys!

with a lot of love 
hemana Birlyn Willden
 I met Dakoda's companion! Here is proof! hahah Dakoda he was so excited he said you always talked about me . . its okay because me and my companions always talk about you guys! hahah I love you guys so much you are so amazing! haha it was so cool to meet him and to understand him! I know through God all things are possible! 


umm we had to take a photo here because its pretty funny 
love exsist because you exsist!
hahah love exsists because God exsists I know through all things his love is the strongest! 
I love you guys so much you are all so amazing!!! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment