Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 2, 2015


Just french toast as always!! hahah and my favorite fruit ever!!

 Just the view and a selfie!! I hope you guys have a amazing week! I know that through God all things are possible that the view is beautiful but the spirit always with us is better! Thanks for being such an amazing family and loving me so much you guys are really amazing and I really do love you guys so much you guys are really amazing I love you so much and really hope you have the best week you guys are truly amazing I love you! enjoy the view and selfie

I love you guys so much keep on pushing forward!! I love you so much!! 
have a good week 
love 
hermana Birlyn Willden

Our family night went awesome!! We made the cookies!! Hahah so good! i know that with God all things are possible that with faith we may have all things! This family is awesome and they shared there evening with us one of them isn't a member and one isn't active! so this week went very well I know that through God all things are possible! this picture reminds me when we tried to take a family selfie on dad phone . . hahah I love you guys you are so amazing I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment