Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 6, 2015
Okay well guys this week was pretty awesome so me and my comp always speak to each other in Spanish like always because honestly it is the best way to actually know the language, so we do and we were just talking and a old man came up to us and asked do you guys always speak in Spanish to each other? And we looked at him and said yes o Si ha ha and then he said oh well good that's good and why are you guys here? And we than continued to explain why we are here and ended up giving him El libero De Mormon and he said I will read this! He didn't give us his address solemente promised us that he would read it and that was pretty amazing!

and I learned so much from the conference!! That marriage is important and that we need to stand up for everything that we believe no matter how hard it is if we know that it is right we need to stand up for it because we know for a fact who is going to be here for us and who in the end will show us the way even if it is the hardest way I know that if we try our best to do everything that we know is right he will help us with the rest! I loved listening to the conference it was so amazing to hear the words inspired of God. So amazing I cant use words to explain the feelings and emotions that I felt the spirit was there so strong the first thing that I have listened to in only English for a long time so that was pretty bacon! or awesome! I know that God is always here for us it doesn't matter where we are where we have been and the things we have been through! I know that God is always on our side when we stand up for those things that we believe we just need to show people!

I have been having a hard time with the language but I have been praying a lot about how I can become better with it so people can understand what I am saying and 3 or 4 different people told me this week that my Spanish is getting a lot better and really was a unsaid answer to one of my prayers. that really helped me and I realized maybe I just need to be more patient with myself because I know it will come with time but the hard part is the time sometimes we just want it all now! And we cant just have it all now somethings well actually most things are better if we wait it is like having a cake in the oven and you take it out early will it be ready? No it wont because you didn't give it enough time that is like me learning this idioma.
Its here inside of me I just need to work on it slowly and it will come and every second is more and more ready its just the point that needs to be finished cooking. I'm sorry that was kinda a cheesy kinda awkward analogy but its true with everything it takes work to make it finished not just one second for all things!

I know that through God all things are possible we just need to believe in him and work through things to make it work! life is hard I know but I also do know that when God is on our side that anything is possible we just need to give it all to him! I love you guys so much thank you for everything that you do for me you guys are so amazing I love you so much thank you for everything and for the love of you guys I know you guys are doing awesome and hope that you continue to be doing awesome! I love you guys para siempre and hope everything is awesome I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the best week ever!
confrence was awesome!
te amo muchesemo!
su hermana,amiga, hija
hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment