Friday, March 4, 2016

Fotos Feb. 29, 2016


 We had a little foto shoot she wanted to take pictures with me so cute right??(: the little kids love me here(: Yesterday they dragged me into the Nursrey . . and we needed to go to relief society but they wanted me to play there so cute(: jeje(: 




 Also we had a baby shower so here is my picture thats kinda lame but here it is(: jeje(: and also the sunset here in Calama so pretty!(: so I obviously had to take a picture right?? this is our view! but yeah so awesome I love it!! 
Also our tooth paste picture with my big camera(: jeje 



And these ones are for you dad!!(: Happy birthday!! I love you guys so much thanks for all you do for us!! I love you guys and hope that you have a awesome week!!(: Thank you for all ya'll do for me! you guys are awesome!!(: Thank you so much for everything you guys do and I hope that you guys have a awesome week and that all is weell!(: Just remember that i know that God lives and loves us so much!(: Thank you for all you guys do!(: HAVE A AWESOME WEEK!!(: 
LOVE 
HERMANA BIRLYN WILLDEN(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment