Saturday, March 26, 2016

21.3.2016

o this week we couldn't have a baptism like last week but that doesn't mean that we don't have miracles!(: jeje so yeah this week on sunday we could have the confirmation and the sister who was baptized this last week and it was so awesome!(: I know that God is always here with us in the work so something awesome we did this week is called el rescate the rescue in English. . yeah and its pretty awesome because all the missionaries of Calama got together and we all went on divisions splits with the members of the ward that we were working in so its like missionary force in full power and its awesome because we found new people less actives and everything and we could clean up the list of members that we have so that was pretty awesome to work with that(: and to see the importance with working with members because they help so much! I cant explain it to you but the testimony of a member is the key to teaching a good lession!(: 

SO this week we could also see lots of changes in our sector and how we could better focus on the work and work with members and we are trying our best! and its really helping! I can see the difference in the lessions! 

also I got a chance to go on splits with a return missionary and she was super awesome and excited for the work it gave me more excitement to go out and work! I know that with God all things are possible(:

so yeah like always I learn something every week! so this week I could learn how important it is to share my testimony and that if we don't know what to say just to testify of Christ because that is what we know without a doubt that he lives and that he loves us so much it is pretty much the coolest to know that and to know that through him we can live with our families again!(: after this life so precious this concept!(: i know that we can live with our families after this life and that it will be hard but its worth it! the mission is not the easiest thing I've done but i know with out a doubt that i wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't chosen to come here and to listen the the promptings of the spirit that told me i needed to come here! I know without a doubt that God lives and that he loves us so much and that through him all is possible the atonement of Christ made it possible so that we can return to live with him again! i know this and learn more about how we can apply it in our daily lives I love you guys so much and hope you don't forget it! I love you guys and hope that you have a awesome week and don't forget what you know!(: I love you guys tons! hope y'all have a awesome week! you guys are awesome with all the love FROM ME TO YOU(: 
hermana bIRLYN wiLLDEN(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment