Friday, March 4, 2016

Feb. 29, 2016



Yeah so this week was awesome like always I learn lots just weird I just got my flight plans so that's kinda a weird feeling but that's life right I send you guys them so you know(: so yeah anyways! other than that!(: 

So this week was awesome but really it was a awesome week and there were those ups and downs but I learned lots of patients for myself because I just need to be more patient with myself and with everything because everything wont always go how we want it to go but i know that if it be Gods will that it will be done!(: so yeah this week I have been studying in 3 nefi and I love it so many teachings that I didn't recognize as clearly as I did this time that I passed through it and its so amazing to know that Jesus came and taught the people here in the America's its so amazing and crazy to think about it I know that with God that all is possible and that truth be told that I know that he came here and he could teach these things about how we need to pray and how we will be blessed when we pray to heavenly father in the name of Jesus Christ that our prayers will be answered and the craziest thing someone was giving a talk on Sunday and they were just talking about it and saying how that he lost something and he was praying and wasn't ending in the name of Jesus Christ and how his son said why don't you end in the name of Jesus Christ and it hit him he wasn't ending in his name so he did and he found what he was looking for! so crazy also it speaks a lot about how we need to become like a child and if we do that we can help everyone! so awesome! I know that God lives and he loves us so much! its so amazing to be here and serve the Lord and to know that with him everything is possible with him!(: 

So yeah! thank you so much for all you guys do and I hope that you guys know that I know that God lives and loves us so much and that through God anything is possible I am learning how to love people and so much its crazy! I know that through the atonement of Christ we can return to live with our heavenly father again!(: I love being here its so amazing and crazy at the same time but I am loving it(: thank you for all your support and prayers you guys are awesome(: 

love always la Hermana }
hermana Birlyn Willden(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment