Saturday, March 26, 2016

14.3.2016

Ye ha so this week!(: this week was awesome we did lots of things crazy and fun but yeah so Monday we didn't do very much just wrote you guys and all that fun stuff but it was cool and all and then this week on Tuesday like always here we have like a ward family home evening and it was cool and all and we also got a new ward mission lider and he is cool because is so excited for the work he got home like about a year ago so crazy but cool he is awesome and has awesome plans to help the work grow so awesome! (: 


Also this week we had intercambios and everything with Hna Socta and hna Crum and I got to go with hna Sotec so crazy to go on intercambios with a ex companion . . so weird but we had fun I think she did we had one lession but it was a bit interesting but i loved it so fun to remember how it was when we were companions so crazy but yeah that was cool! a cool interesting experience! but yeah! and on Saturday we had a baptism and it was so awesome the experience Ofnelly and her baptism was unforgettable the experience with this baptism I will never forget the words she spoke she bared her testimony and I from her on out think its the best when they bare there testimony its so awesome and she shared her thoughts and felt so clean it was awesome to be able to see that I loved it!!
Also on Sunday yesterday we had stake conference and they talked a whole lot about how we need to keep the Sabbath day holy and it was cool because the stake president talked and he shared the importance of working with the missionaries and the new card that came out aleluya I don't know what its called in English but yeah its super awesome i love it! but i just saw it for the first time so yeah you guys should watch it because its awesome I love it!(: jeje but yeah! its pretty awesome I know that with God all things are possible and it talks about Easter and how through Christ we may be redeemed from our sins so awesome i love it so much and I know that Christ lives and loves us so much!!!(: I know through him all things its so cool i love the gospel of Jesus Christ its so awesome! thanks for all you guys do and I hope that you guys have a awesome week wqit lots of fun and stuff!(: I love you guys tons!!(: love 
hermana Birlyn Willden(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment