Sunday, August 30, 2015

This week full of miracles! Aug. 17, 2015

Okay, well this week was so awesome so many experiences that were so . . umm whats the word frustrating but really yesterday was so amazing I saw miracles that i had never seen. 
so amazing to know that it doesn't matter how long that we wait for someone to return to the church or to join that they will accept it to see a family that waited for 7 years for there dad to finally say yes it can happen because I know because I experienced it! I waited and prayed and guess what yesterday this investigator put his one goal for baptism he said and I quote I am going to get baptized the 29th of this month and I will . . .ahhh to hear this in the mission is so amazing it was something this family had been praying for had been waiting for for so long and to see that it is possible that that God loves us so much and that he is waiting for us to accept that that he knows that he knows everything! I know it and i saw it! 

okay well I cant explain it so you can feel the same that I did but I know that really God will always answer our prayer he will always and he is always preparing a way for every single one of his children. He loves us all individually! he knows us by are name! He will help us if we repent and have faith the Christ can help us I know he will because I have seen him help me in my life! Maybe its kinda crazy but I know its true I know he is waiting for us to ask for his help(: because I know that he really does love us that he will and does everything for us. He felt it all and i am sure I have saith this time and time again but I know its true so I want y'all to know that I do! The mission is so amazing I know that God loves me and all of his children! Because he is here working with me helping me speak! always I know he is helping always! So I know if you let him he will always help! I really do know this and with a surety in my heart! So yeah well I hope everything goes well this week!

I hope that you guys enjoy school and all this week! probably will be so much fun right??(: well love you guys and hope that all is well hope you guys have a amazing week and all is well! 
you guys are awesome 
con mucho amor 
Hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment