Saturday, August 22, 2015

Esta Semana! July 13, 2015

Okay well hello everyone who likes to read my emails how are you guys doing?? Are you guys having fun? 

I sure am! My companion is being changed today and I am scared for my new comp, but I know that God loves us so much he will never put us in a situation that we cant live with. I am excited to get to know her! And I know that God puts where we need to be when we need to be there so I know that God put me here because this is where I need to be right now! 

Okay so this week we had a lot of experiences that were crazy. We were contacted by a family or two families actually and they asked if we could teach them and they said that they want to hear from us, so that was super cool! I know that God is preparing people here and that its so crazy! We have lessions with them and so that is super exciting and everything. I am excited and I pray that they will be receptiva! 

We contacted this girl in the street who had like 15 years or so, and she had so many questions about things and we gave her the card that has questions and the answers on the Internet, and that really was a testimony to me that there are so many kids that have so many questions and they don't understand why the people in there church say things when the Bible says other things! It was super cool to see how this girl wanted to hear that she wanted these answers! I know there are so many people waiting to hear from us that they are waiting. I know that God loves each one of his children so much, and that through God anything is possible, we just need to believe it and put our faith in it and anything can happen! 

So we have a investigator and she is in such a hard situation. It helps me to see that in all reality that in our lives we are sooo blessed. I cant even explain it in words that God will always bless us, and we are where we are for a reason and that God really does love us. That he knows what situations we can deal with and what we cant. I have been reading in the book of Mormon and its been helping me to understand how to be a better missionary and it really is a good book. I know that if we go where we need to go and do what we need to do. God will always help us in every moment we just need to put our faith in him and work and he will do the rest! 

I AM SORRY THAT THIS LETTER WAS KINDA ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW GOD LOVES YOU AND THAT THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! PORFAVOR NEVER NUNCA FORGET THAT EVER OKAY?? 

Love you guys and I hope that you guys have a awesome week. You guys are really the best love you guys so much! 

con mucho amor 
hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment