Wednesday, December 10, 2014

cmm week of Nov. 20, 2014

                                                       Okay so Tuesdays are pizza nights so that makes pizza the best!!!
                                         
He went to Lakeview and Westlake and we both entered the CCM at the same time ,so that's pretty crazy!!! So yeah!!!
 Just a mirror selfie at the visitors center in Mexico!! Its so amazing there!!! I love it!!!

                          So this is just me and the temple it is so beautiful there  and they have pretty       awesome lights on the palm trees which is so awesome!!!!! I love you guys!!!
 My district is the best they take selfies with me that are pretty awesome, even if the picture is focused on me it is still the best!!!!
well i kinda love this one because its awesome and i did my hair so yeah plus the name tag makes me feel great!! i love it so much!!! i love you guys thanks for being so amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment