Tuesday, September 1, 2015

milagros milagros y mas milagros Aug 24, 2015

Okay so guys this week had its ups and its downs like I have a cold.

But that's not too important what is important is this week there were so many miracles here I mean like really I couldn't count them on one hand because we were being soo so blessed!

okay so what happened this week I don't know where to start well! on Tuesday we had our entravistas interviews and they went really well we talked a lot about how we need to be more centered on how we can help those other people around us and everything it was so cool and helped me alot to know how that we could help others and that we could be better missionaries and all! it was awesome 

Then on Friday what happened was well Saturday Anahi and Valentina had there interviews then and they went super well and it was so cool how happy they were and how excited that they were to go for them to get baptized and I know that God is preparing a way for all of these people here that they are ready and if i open my mouth and share my testimony I know that God will put the words  that I need to say in my mouth and that I will have a awesome opportunity to share the gospel and they will understand what i am saying and feel that God loves them and i know that this is what they need to here it is so amazing to be a part of this work here! and i know that God is always helping us and always providing a way! I know that it is true that if we really put our faith in him he WILL help us and i know this is true! 
I love you guys so much and hope that you guys have a awesome week and know I love you all! Keep being awesome okay? 
and always remember that I love ya! 
You guys are the best and have a awesome week okay okay! 
love you
Hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment