Wednesday, June 10, 2015

May 25, 2015

YOU ARE AWESOME
Well this week was pretty awesome like all of the weeks here! we just are enjoying the last moments here we went on companionship exchanges with the Hermana leaders and it went awesomely! It was pretty cool I enjoyed it a lot and learned so much. But yeah that is that I learned more Spanish and that sometimes its harder to turn to a companion that doesn't speak English and ask for a word because she didn't know English so there is that but also that it totally is possible and that I do know more Spanish than i thought that I did! so that's pretty awesome!

On Monday we had a noche de hogar and it was awesome because we had the spirit there with us and the son of Hermana Garcia shared a scripture and he shared his testimony, and it was so awesome that he has learned so much from seminary. He said that school was actually easier when he started going to seminary so that was pretty awesome to see! I love it here the view is beautiful and I know that through God all things are possible and that we can do all things if we put all of our faith in God her will always help us! 

This week in church we learned about how when we keep the commandments that we will see blessings ,and that a commandment is to love ourselves and its kinda hard because of anyone we see all that we do wrong and everything but I know that through God we can do anything and that we can even love ourselves. I know this for a fact that if we love ourselves it will be easier to love others, and we don't have to be like cocky about it but if we love our weaknesses and our faults than it will be that much easier to serve others! I know this with all my heart! That we can do anything if we just believe in ourselves so yeah! iIlove you guys and hope that you have a awesome week! I love you guys so much and I'll let you know if I change my sector next week so yeah I love you guys have so much fun in Disney land!

and remember this
you are awesome 
God doesn't make mistakes 
just remember that!
te amo mucho 
hermana Birlyn WIllden 

No comments:

Post a Comment