Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Just the last week in IQUIQUE June 1, 2015

Okay well today is going to be kinda short so yeah we have transfers this week ,and I am going to be transferred to Antofagasta so i am super excited to meet all of the people there it should be awesome!

So this week I had to say goodbye to a lot of people close to my heart and it was really hard especially because  I am not very good at expressing my feelings in Spanish but I know that God will protect us when we are doing his will and that I know the people probably have helped me and my testimony than I may have helped them I just know that if we do the will of God that we will be okay and i know that through God that all things are possible.

Also this week we had a baptism the cute little Fernanda was baptised and honestly it took so much time and a lot of missionaries for her to be baptised but honestly it was amazing her spirit is so strong and I know that she will grow up to be someone so amazing she is right now! I know that through Baptism that we can really be clean and if we continue to renew our baptismal covenant that we will continue to be blessed !

Thank you for all of you guys and your examples to me I am so excited to see all the people I can help in Antofagasta! Thank you so much for you guys and your examples I know that through God really anything is possible that we just need to believe in it and it may be a little hard but honestly its so true! 

Like really though thank you for your examples to me and your testimonies that you guys have shared with me you guys really are pretty amazing! 

Please have the best week and enjoy everything don't forget about me and I hope that you all know I love you guys! 
con amor 
Hermana Birlyn Willden

1 comment:

  1. Dear Birlyn:
    Your mission is going so well and I'm so very proud of you. I love all of the pictures and have read all of your letters and loved your experiences. What I love most is to see your growth in the gosple as a missionary. I loved the week you addressed faith. This was my Missionary Goal! I wanted to deepen my level of faith in our Savior and understand his Attonement at a much deeper level than my 68 years of study, prayer, temple service as an ordinance worker and a patron, and the scriptures had taught me. Your comments were so perfect! Thank you for sharing. You are growing so much and I'm so proud of you. You addressed testimony and belief in the gospel! I loved that you talked about believing in God and that he hears our prayers and is listening! You speak of eternal truths and have a strong testimony that deepens as you serve your mission and others. Thank you for making this choice and giving of yourself. I adore you for it and will always know the sacrifuce which is a pleasure and brings us such joy as we both know! I hope you love your new area because I know they will love you and you are meant to touch lives. I know that the Holy Ghost is going before you preparing those who are waiting for you to teach them or just to plant seeds. I send my love eternally and miss you so much! I have my entire mission. We love you family very much! We are serving the Lord for a very short time and are so very lucky to have this opportunity aren't we? May the Lord bless you my sweet girl. Sister Clark

    ReplyDelete