Monday, January 18, 2016

Just another awesome week in the life as a missionary(: January 18, 2016

So this week was awesome I learned a lot about how I don't have tons of patience and I also don't know how to act in some situations that are hard, because the truth is that this week I was in a situation that I never thought I'd be in but the truth is I learned how blessed that we are to know that our families can be together forever and that some people don't know that. .what wonderful news that we have to share to the world because even if someone just found out that someone passed away they still act different. . But I am so so very grateful for the testimony that I have got. that I know that I will be with my family after this life and I know this for sure I know that we can and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I do have here to share this plan with all the children here in Copiapó chile. Here its so amazing to know this that we have something so amazing to share!!(: 

Also I know that God lives because I see him working through me to teach the people here to help them understand the basics of the things I love it here!!(: I know that being here is a huge blessing that I have and that I have this time here so I can help people also something amazing is that I never stop learning not only Spanish but about the gospel. Sometimes it surprises me the things that I say that sometimes I talk and when I finish I feel like what I said actually helped me more than it helped the people we are teaching but its so amazing that every time we teach I learn something new and I know that is so awesome! 

I love learning but I am a little impatient with myself because my Spanish isn't perfect, neither is my teaching but the best thing that I do know is that through God I can do anything and he is helping me overcome my weaknesses but something more important than anything is that these weaknesses I got are helping me become stronger. I love it so much being able to grow and to be strengthened through the Atonement of Jesus Christ!!(: I love it so much and know that the truth is that God loves us so much so if we come to him he will help us!!(:  its so amazing i have such a strong testimony that if we pray that God will answer our prayers!!(: I know this with all my heart! Thank you for all that you guys do for me and for all of your prayers they help I promise!!(: thank you for all that you guys do and I hope you guys have a awesome week!(: I love you guys and hope you guys have a awesome week(: you guys are awesome(: don't forget it(: 

Thanks for all you guys do !(: love you guys
con mucho amor 
Hermana Birlyn Willden(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment