Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dec. 28, 2015

 Well here are some of the ones! What do you expect its christmas!(: jeje  here it starts(: 






I  ALSO MADE CINNAMON ROLLS FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING(: THEY WERE ALRIGHT(: 
JUST ME AND MY COMP!(:
WELL I TOOK THIS WITH THE BIG CAMERA!(: BUT YEAH CUTE RIGHT THESE! LIKE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS??(: I HOPE SO(: LOVE YOU GUYS!




WELL HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF OUR BAPTISIMS! ALSO MORE CHRISTMAS PICTURES THAT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!(: I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE FOTOS!(::


 
The second pic we went christmas caroling in the hospital on Tuesday and it was so amazing and cool to be there and experience the spirit that singing can bring!(: so awesome!

Here is also us with some investigators and also another baptism picture! Pretty awesome!(: It was really a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment