Friday, May 15, 2015

May 4, 2015



Okay so this week was good. We had a lot of lessons. Its hard because a lot of people here think that its okay not to get married because there parents never were, so they wonder why is the paper so important.  We explain why and its hard because we are teaching like 5 different couples that need to get married , and 2 of them would be baptized if they had been married but that's okay I guess for now because I know they will its just the time that we are waiting on now, but like everything this has taught me so much the importance of marriage and everything, And that I want to be with my family forever and if I don't get married in the temple I cannot imagine not knowing that I wont be with my family after this life here on earth! 

Well there is that but this week was awesome, and in the mood of mothers day we had an activity that we had with the members and our investigators and it was really amazing. The spirit was there so strong! I know that our mothers are so amazing and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here. So anyways I love you guys so much thank you for your example to me! 

I just want you to know that if you ever need anything that God is here for you and that He listens to you always, and if you have any doubts just don't because He is there if you believe with all of your heart and soul. I can promise you one thing weather you believe it or not HE IS LISTENING now is your time just to hear it to move the extra things in the way out of the way so you can hear Him because I promise he is listening! I bare testimony that He is listening that He answers our prayers always that He always will help us. 
We just need to do as Moroni 10 says and ask with a real intent! I know with a surety that he hears us! Thank you for everything you guys do and your spirit!
I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything I love you guys and 
hope that you guys have the best week every!!!!
I love you guys so much! 
Well keep pushing forward
doing your best
always praying! 
love 
Hermana Birlyn Willden 

No comments:

Post a Comment