Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 11,2015
Okay so this week was good we did a lot of things but yeah so finally I think that this Saturday Maria louisa is going to get baptised. She remembered everything that we taught her on Saturday so that should be good! I am excited and nervous about it, but I know that through God all things are possible as well Loreto has a bautismo dia! I know that she will be baptised and married by this day so yeah!

Okay so besides that this week was just another normal week in Iquique. Me and my companion last week hiked in deep sand so it was kinda really exhausting but really beautiful! It's almost the same view from our apartment just kidding but it was pretty! I think I sent you those pictures! okay so yeah I learned how to say a lot more words in Spanish and that when we work hard we might not always see the impact we made, but right now I can really see that my work here has actually helped the people here and that when I leave that they wont just think she came and went they will think ohh she helped me and its kinda hard because I feel like I don't help anyone because half the people here don't understand me still and its frustrating but I am sure that it will always be like that . . but I know that through God that anything really anything is possible that if we pray with faith he will always answer our prayers. We just actually need to pray with that faith that he will answer our prayers and that through us miracles can happen! We just need to put all of our faith in God and we can be made instruments in his hands just give your all to him!
I love you guys so much thank you so much for all of that which you do it was awesome to see you guys over skype this week I love you guys so much you guys are growing up so fast thank you for all you do and your example you all are to me always thank you I hope that you have the best week ever I love you guys so much keep on being awesome!

te amo muchesemo 
hermana Birlyn Willden 

No comments:

Post a Comment