Monday, March 23, 2015

March 9, 2015
This week was good! We visited a lot of people because everyone wanted to say by to Hermana Viega and now she is probably in Antofagasta! So crazy but i learned so much from her! she is the best! I am excited to learn what my new companion has to teach me I know she will teach me a lot! 

But this week we had a stake conference and our investigators who came to church last Sunday came! They have a meta para marriage! so thats good we just want to push it forward so we can baptize her! I know we found her by a miracle and she is the most amazing investigator she is just so ready! I know that she can do all things she can get married and she can get baptized and that she is just ready!

I know through God all things are possible we just need to put our faith in him because if we don't we will be lost !It's so hard to see all of these people here lost so many kids tat don't understand who God is and his spirit! I know he is here! He listens! Always I know through him all things are possible we just need to give him everything because as long as we stand up for him he will stand with us! 

My apartment doesn't feel the earthquakes unless the are really strong because it has a strong foundation and the houses mas arriba feel it strong because they are built upon the sand it just reminds me that if we have a sure foundation we will not be moved that we need to give our all and that he will give us something to hold on to! He will always be there you just need to remember He is there!

It was really hard saying goodbye to hermana Viega because I love her and will miss her a lot but I know she is where she needs to be thank you for all of your support that you have been to me always you are so amazing I love you guys so much and hope you enjoy these recordings last night while hermana veiga was packing!

I love you guys so much your so amazing! don't forget it!
and just fotos of a familia y IQUIQUE!!! hahah muy Bacan!
I love you guys!!


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment