Monday, March 23, 2015

March 22, 2015
Okay so this week was pretty amazing. like really we had two amazing crazy experiences this week. and I learned when we pray sincerely He will answer our prayers! Like really He will we started to pray for people to contact us and for us to recognize more of the people in our comino! And honestly we had so many people contact us this week it was so crazy! Especially two experiences!. We were in our apartment studying and we were just practicing teaching lesson 1, and all the sudden someone was knocking on our door and we were like what why is someone knocking on our door. We hesitated and came to the conclusion to open the door. It was our neighbor and she said i am ready for the class and we were like the class?? What class and she just said I am ready for you guys to teach me . . and we were hesitant but we went to her apartment and taught here the restoration and practiced with a real person! This was so crazy and she wants to here more! I learned that when we pray no matter how crazy it is He will answer our prayer He will always provide a way for us to do all thing for us to have the ability to do all. and I know this to be true with everything in my heart! I know through God all things are possible, and if we put all we have in Him we will be able to do all things! I know that through God all things are possible we just always need to put our faith in him because he needs us to help him share this gospel! Because He wants and needs all of His children to know the truth! It is so sad here when people don't know the truth that people never knew how to pray and never knew someone was listening. This makes me sad, and also reminds me of why I am here! I know that through God we can do all things! First step is to put our faith in Him we just need to remember that! I love you guys so much thank you for always sharing your example to me you guys are so amazing and I love you guys so much! Thank you for all that you do and for all your prayers and all the spirit you guys really are so amazing! Thank you for everything and I hope that you guys have an amazing week and is filled with miracles like my life is here I love you guys keep pushing forward and staying strong because I know when you do you will be blessed for that which you do I love you so much and hope all you guys stay safe and have the best week every I love you guys!
es verdad!
te amo mucho!
su hija su amiga su hermana
hermana Birlyn Willden 

No comments:

Post a Comment