Saturday, February 28, 2015

 February 23, 2015
Today we get to have a special dinner with president Dalton and his wife so AWESOME!!! Only for my district Ill send a photo of our district because there is an elder Elder claros switched to our mission so he is finishing his mission before the end of the transfer, so we get to have a special dinner with president. I'm super excited it will be AWEOSME! anyways this week we taught people the people who are progressing that we have found!! Well this week I learned its okay to be awkward because twice we were walking and noticed someone we needed to talk to so we stopped and turned around awkwardly and started speaking with them it was pretty awesome actually because every time we did they were so interested in what we had to tell them so lesson learned its okay to be . .AWKWARD because if we need to people don't notice all the things we feel are awkward! I know that through God all things are possible that if we give him everything he WILL help us sooo much! I can't even express the help that he will give to us it is so amazing!!
This week I also learned that through PRAYERS we can do all we just need to sincerely pray we need to want this I know that its hard sometimes because you may  not feel like he is listening but I know if you really want an answer he will help you so much!! This week we followed the direction of the spirit and we found the people that were ready they were ready to hear the testimony of two young woman and how amazing that we can do anything if we follow him everyday!!
Yo se que mediante el totas es possible. yo se que el queree escuchar nos cada momento entonces nosotron nessite hace todas!
ajj its kinda hard to write in spanish im sure that that didnt make sense but I really know that with God on our side we can do all things and that he wants us to be able to do all that if we Give him all of ourselves that he will give of himself!!
This week was good! I am doing amazing enjoying every moment everyone says the time will be gone before i know it so i better soak up everysecond while I have this calling!
There is a little boy standing at the computer infront of me and he looks and me and smiles and I smile and then he shiley turns his head away from me I know that God loves him and that God loves each one of us and that we can do all things through him I cant even stress that enough!! HE LOVES YOU!
I know that through the atonment we can be okay that everything will be okay and I just want you to know that its the most truest thing in the world that through him all is possible thank you for all that you guys do for me you guys are so amazing!
te amo!
 I love you guys so much thank you for your example that you always have been to me you guys are so amazing! I love you so much keep up the good work you guys are really so awesome I love you so much!!!
remember DIOS NOS AMA MUCHO!!!
God loves us so much!!
you guys really are amazing!
stay awkward and awesome
I love you guys
hermana BIRLYN WILLDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment