Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2, 2015
So I hope this is the right recording because I didn't have the chance to listen because this computer doesn't have a place for head phones but if not its okay I can send you it next week! Okay so this week we walked a lot this week and my companion said today hey why are you so tan and Im not? It was funny so you will just have to look at my fotos and see for yourself! Candace congrats on your baby he que lindo as the people here in Chile would say!!! I love you guys so much! UMM this week I had a crazy experience on Tuesday actually I opened my mouth and all of the words just came to me in Spanish and I have no idea what I said I just know that they felt the spirit there and that I was able to speak through the POWER of the Holy ghost and that things here are so hard but the little things like that make all of the difference in my life I can feel the spirit in the words my companion says and when I talk through the spirit I know for a fact that I don't know everything or all the answers to these peoples questions but I do know that if I open my mouth to speak the words will come of course I need to learn the words first but I know that they will come through his power he gives me! I know this week has been so crazy and kind of long but I know that everything will be okay in the end, that through God all things are possible. If I give my all he will help me I know that if I open my mouth to speak he will give me the words to say that the spirit revels all things I know there is always a light in the darkness and that he loves me so much. I love you guys and hope that your week is going well and goes well thank you for all of your support you guys really are the best!!!
 I love you 
te amo
chow
hermana Birlyn Willden 
p s they really do say po at the end of all wordsso i say sipo tampienpo its quite funny I enjoy it>!!! everytime I say it!! I love you guys again your really are the best!!!
te amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment