Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 9, 2015
This week was pretty amazing as is every week obviously!! hahah I learned a lot! how the spirit works through all things and that even in a crazy experience we learn a lot like so much. Even when all day we walk and all that we do is walk and talk to people in the street we know that Gods will was to have us talk with people and if we hadn't been able to walk all day we wouldn't of had that experience to talk with them to share with them the light of Christ just a little bit of the light needed in there hearts. 

Yesterday we had an experience that we went to two members houses and we just felt like we were walking for ever because we did walk a lot but not forever and we walked into her home and she brought out ice cream and it was just such a big blessing to us because we felt the love of our Savior in this moment we saw it so strong! After that we taught her about miracles and how she shared with us a small simple miracle that to other people may see as nothing but to us it is everything!

She then told us how amazing we are and that she can see that we are trying that when she just needs something we are always there and that even though we don't feel like we are helping anyone. she told us that we were helping her and that was a huge thing in my life its crazy because I can't even explain the light that she brought to me and to my companion! 

Then the next members home we entered we taught her about the atonement and how it has helped us in our lives and we ended and she told me I had the most beautiful eyes and that you can see how well a missionary is working by the spirit is working in there eyes and that just helped us feel like that even though its so hard the days are so long but even if we help one person we can change the world through just our actions and just help someone just a little bit we can do anything i know that God is so Gracious and that he loves us so much and through Christ we may be clean and learn and have a friend through all things thanks for all that you guys do you guys really are so amazing thanks for all that you do and the spirit that you bring into my life. I love you guys! 

Keep up the good work! I love you guys thanks for the example you all have been in my life. I know this church is true and that he love you guys so much you guys are amazing I love you so much stay awesome!! keep smiling! life is amazing! When God is on your side pray always because he deserves to hear you! 

te amo!
hermana Birlyn Willden

ps your the best!!! and one is me and my companion singing christmas music so enjoy!!! I love you guys! and the other is the usual update of the week I love you guys hope you enjoy!!!




February 16, 2015
This week I saw maracles everyday! I know that when we pray for miracles that we will receive!
i know that if we put our faith in him we pray with a surety we WILL receive and I know this with a surety I have a testimony that when we put our all in him. We had companion exchanges with the hermana liders and it went very well I was with hermana rojas and I learned that I know more that I though to speak Spanish to know the people in our sector it really helped me have the confidence in myself! Me and her contacted a lot of people because everything that we had scheduled fell through nothing seemed to be going the way we planned but I know God had a different plan for us! that through him that I know that all things are possible! If we put our faith in God I know all things are possible!! thanks you for your inspired words and we prayed for miracles this week and we truly saw them every day we saw something! It was truly amazing we walked and talked and the next two days me  and hermana Viega spent contacting the and we learned so much! God has his way it may not be our way but i know that through him all things are possible! will receive the blessings if we give it our all!!! I love reading the book of Mormon and the talks in the liahona! I know that through God all is possible and i know that all the prophets say will help YOU I that's right it will help YOU! I am talking to you the one reading this! i know that he puts people in our path that we can help we just need to do our best and he will in all reality do the rest! If you feel like you need to share something with someone JUST DO IT! its really all you need to do get up you 20 seconds of courage and do it! you can do all things he is on our team!!! I know that he needs YOUR help!!! So put your faith in him and he will do all the rest!!! Thank you for all that you do for me and the examples that you have been to me through out my life growing up to be the person i am today! I have learned so much here and continue to learn more everyday! If you have a impression to do something GOOD DO IT! 


I know that through him weak things may become strong!! I know that through our prayers really sincere prayers he will help us he listens and he knows how you feel. I learned so much this week and I really know with a surety there are days we really don't want to do anything but you cannot grow if you are just sitting on the couch all day it wont help i cant learn Spanish if I don't practice if I don't talk he wont help me unless I give it my all!! I know that through him we may become clean and that we may be able to have the spirit with us through all things!! Thank you for all that you do you guys are truly so amazing!! I know that GOD LOVES US DIOS AMA NOS! He truly has faith because he choose us! 

Thanks for sending me your love you truly are amazing!!

love your friend your sister your cousin your daughter granddaughter niece 

a missionary

HERMANA BIRLYN WILLDEN

te amo ustedes!!!I love you guys!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment