Monday, January 19, 2015

 Jan 19, 2015
Guys we have a investigato and she is real!!!! She wants to read the book of Mormon I can't even explain my excitement! And the funny thing is she was my contact ahhh so weird. The first person I contacted! ahhh from the video he is the gift!!! She wants to read the book of Mormon I can't even explain the overwhelming excitement! I am understanding more Spanish. We had exchanges and I learned something I learned how to explain baptism mejor because I don't know she said you go under the water and as you come up the sins you had stay in the water and you come up clean from all with the power of the preistood. I had never thought about it like that the picture was painted so clearly in my mind! It was so amazing even in Espanol! Ahhh I love you guys so much! This week I had some trials but I was able to over come them with the power of God. I know that only with him we can do all with him and only with him on our side!!! ahahha but I know this gospel is true with all my heart and I know that when we do what we need to God will bless us so much I can't even explain it, how much he would give that all his children could be saved, what I would give that I could just yell at some one and say just accept it you know if you try you will know but I know thats not how it works, so I know God will be convincing enought but I know there is a reason for everything and I know that through him all is possible! I love you guys so much keep your faith in Him because he is always there for us I promise you!!! Love you guys!!!

con amor,
hermana Birlyn Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment