Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Just another awesome start! Oct. 12, 2015

Okay this week has been really good! If you didn't know the sector I am in was hit by rai,n and like a storm rain and it would be nothing if it happened in Utah but the people here weren't prepared for it so like that happened almost 7 months ago! But still you can see the effects of it and its pretty crazy! but like really its awesome that we can see people being humbled in situations difficult! But really the people here are awesome I know it! its pretty awesome and has been fun getting to know the people here! 

It was super sad for me to leave my other ward and companion in antofa but I think that I will grow here and that I will be able to help the people that need me here! I think that it will and has been a good change for me this last week! I know that God is with me every step of the way and that he is always here by my side helping me with everything. I can feel his help here! Its amazing and I know that really he is here helping me!

So this week we really did see alot of sucess here with us in copiapo! It was so awesome I know that really God is working miracles here, and that he can work through me that sometimes things are going to be hard but I know that anything is possible when he is on our side. This week we taught of the plan of salvation and it was good. I learned a lot about it while we were teaching it, and gained a stronger testimony that through God really we can live with our families forever and that he is always helping us through everything, and I felt a conformation that that was true and that we really can and that its really real! I know that God lives and that he loves me so much! and I know that he loves you guys as well that he is always here for you guys.  all times good and bad times he is always there I love you all so much and hope that you guys have a awesome week and hope that all is well! You guys are so amazing and I love you guys so much and hope that all is well and y'all have a awesome week and smile lots because it will catch on and be a trend that we want to share! I love you guys and hope you all have a awesome week(: 
with lots of love 
Hermana Birlyn Willden(:

No comments:

Post a Comment