Wednesday, July 15, 2015

 June 15, 2015
Okay so this week was pretty fantastic. We had a super awesome experience this week .We have been praying to have miracles in this sector and we received! We went to the part of the sector that we usually don't because it is really far, and we went to find Antiguos and Menos,  and we ended up finding a few people. Well someone found us actually, we were walking down the street and we started walking and we heard someone say senoritas and we slowly turned around and she said are you guys Jehovah witnesses and we were like no. Actually we are from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and then she was like okay okay.And then I have another question do you guys teach English and we said no, but we can always teach and then she said okay call me on Monday and we will set up an appointment.

Then we were kinda like okay, we will see what she says on Monday, and went on with the day. We on Sunday. We were just about 5 minutes from our apartment and we received a call and she said so I have time today if you guys want to come and teach me. and we were like okay she just wants to learn English. We will try teaching her a lesson and if we have time teach her some English and then we called her and said we could come, so we showed up at her house and she let us in lovingly and she invite us to share our message and she listened to every word that we said, and she said that she would come to church on Sunday and that she would bring her kids! 

So I know that God answers our prayers. If we ask for people to teach and prepare to teach them they will be given to us. I know that God put us in her pathway so that she would have a reason to talk to us. I know that really God loves u. If you ask, and work and find a way to do something  I know that God will always provide a way for it to happen. You just need to do your part because God won't ever do something that he knows that we can do for ourselves! 

This week was super amazing, and so awesome to see the miracles here I also would like you guys to know I was reading general Conference talks this week and my favorite, well I love them all but one of my favorites is the do you know how to dance one and I really learned so much that I can apply to my life right now how if we don't listen to the music and actually here it, it will eventually lose purpose to it. It wont have any significance if we don't put our heart in it. I learned that so much here that if I am not loving what I am doing than why am I here? What would be the purpose? But I do love it. I love serving God sharing happiness, sharing the music of the Gospel with these wonderful people here. I know that really God knows us personally and if we let it we will be dancing like them awesome dancers yeah? I know God loves us so much and he knows the words we need to hear, the people we need to speak with. All the little things that change who we are he knows and if we are listening and dancing he will put us in the places that we really need to be! I know this with all my heart! I know the talk is better so if you have a second read it!

Okay well I hope that you guys know I love you guys so much, and that you guys are so amazing and I hope that you have a awesome week!! 
te amo mucho! 
hermana Birlyn WIllden 
ps. stay positive and always remember I love you guys and so does God!

No comments:

Post a Comment