Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 2, 2016

So this week was awesome we had a baptism! The shelvy got baptised and it was so awesome her experience! It was so awesome the spirit was there so strong and although it was early in the morning we still had a good turn out and she was so happy! Its so awesome to see these people here choose to be baptised! Its such a blessing to see people make this choice! This week we are going to have the baptism of elias and he is really excited and ready to be baptised as well and we are so excited for him! Thank you! Its so awesome to be a part of this wonderful work the truth is that I love it so much and know that through God all things are possible!(: also I know that if we put our faith in God he will help us I don't know if I told you guys the story of shelvy but one day I think I did but if not so you guys know! One day we weren't having lots of success and we received a call from the hermana liders and they said that they had a free bee for us and we were like okay yeah and we went and taught with them and all and they passed shelvy over to us which I know is probably super difficult because she is so awesome but it helped us so much because she has been a light in our lives she has such a strong testimony and for me its so awesome she is so happy and so excited for the work I am so happy that we could get to know her and see her progression! Its pretty awesome and I know that through God that all things are possible its so awesome!!(: 

I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve her in Copiapó Chile to serve the lords children here and I am so thankful for all that they do for me and for all you guys do for me all your prayers and everything because the truth is that you guys help me so much I am so thankful for the family (you guys) that I got because you guys have helped me become the person that I am today! I can share my testimony because I have one because you guys showed me the way your examples helped me become the person that I am today and I am so thankful for all you guys do for me thank you times a million!! You are so awesome! Thank you for all that you do for me and for your support as well I am so happy to be here serving and to be helping in the work of the Lord!!(: 

I am doing good if you would like to know the language is coming along good sometimes I don't know how to say things but you know what I think that the gift of language has been given to me and is helping me to speak every day I love it here so much and hope you guys know I love you guys!!(: I hope that you guys have a awesome week and for all you do for me you guys are so awesome I love you guys so much and hope that you have a awesome week!! (: you guys are so amazing!!! love you tons!!! you guys are awesome and I hope you enjoy the voice recordings

No comments:

Post a Comment