Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sept. 28, 2015



Okay so this week I  learned a lot! I know that we are given trials to grow but really to grow. and I know that I was given trials here to not only grow but to help other people! I know that I have so many doubt in myself and I know that I shouldn't but I do! but I know that God helped us he planed for his son Jesus Christ to come here to this earth to prepare us for this time that we have here the difficult time which I will always know! but really he will always help us, and I know that it is true that he is helping me every second that sometimes I just feel like what I am doing doesn't help. But you know what it does! and I know it does that God knows what we can do and what we can go through, but really the most awesome thing is when we get over our weaknesses when we look back and see really how much we have improved sometimes you just need to remember where you came from, and keep trying to progress! I know that this is the hardest thing to do like ever! But like I really do know and have a testimony that God lives that he loves us so much that is why Jesus came to suffer for our sins he felt every thing we do and did and will. and I know that this is the truth!! I know for a fact that its true!! 

So this week was awesome we worked so hard to find new people to teach, and we did we found them! I know that if we do our part that God will do the rest and I know that this is true with all my heart and soul!!! 

I hope you guys know that I know that God lives and I know he loves each one of us so much I can feel his love through me! I really can! and I hope that you guys are doing well and hope you guys have a awesome week and remember that God lives and that he loves us a lot!I I hope you guys have a awesome week and that all is week!
sending lots of love your way! 
su favorita misionera! 
Hermana Birlyn WIllden

No comments:

Post a Comment